Annual General Meeting 17th June 2021
Christmas Opening Hours
Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th December - Closed (Bank Holiday)
Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th December - Open 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 noon
Monday 3rd January 2022 - Closed (Bank Holiday)
Dear Suffolk Credit Union Member
In light of the government advice around tackling the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) the decision has been taken to close the ABCUL office with effect from Tuesday 17th March 2020 and move to a remote working solution.
This reflects the ever changing nature of the situation we are in – this is unprecedented times for all of us. We have instigated our Business Continuity Plan and the Business Manager will be working from home working during that period. Please note our regular volunteers (Helen and Diane) in line with government advice will be are self-isolating for 12 weeks and will not be carrying out their volunteer duties and this time.
More detail on how we will deliver a day to day service to members is highlighted below but it’s important to stress that Karen Walker, Business Manager will be able to access email, telephone messages and key systems.
Key points to note:
- Please continue to send your enquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Business Manager will continue to collect any mail from Endeavour House at least once a week.
- The Business Manager is contactable on email@example.com with ability to pick up any phone messages remotely.
- This situation is moving very quickly and in the event of any changes we will update our website.
- The AGM has been postponed and it we will be seeking guidance whether the AGM, if possible, can be held online or held on a much later date.
Despite these unprecedented times we remain fully focused on continuing to provide our much valued services.
Yours in co-operation
The Board of Directors
Suffolk Credit Union is a financial co-operative, operating successfully since 1997, owned and operated on a non-profit basis by our members. Our purpose is to encourage saving and to use our pooled funds to make affordable loans to members.
People who join a credit union must belong to their Common Bond - for Suffolk Credit Union you must live or work in Suffolk and either:
- deliver a public service
- receive a public-sector pension
- serve as a Councillor
be a close family member, living in the same household, of a Suffolk Credit Union member.
Suffolk Credit Union Ltd